Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What characteristics or traits does someone you are going to marry have to have? Is there anything they must have or do? Is there anything they must not have or do? Why are these things important to you?

The traits and characteristics to someone i am going to marry in the future are happy all the time, in a good mood... Very organized, always helping, always there for me... Very respectful...The person must have a graduating diploma so that he could get a job and help out with paying things.. I shouldn't be the only one providing stuff for us... I don't want a lazy husband.. These things are important to me because i don't want to live a sucky life and be broke all the time... Like some people around here.. I want to live a normal life... THE END:D

No comments:

Post a Comment