Wednesday, May 5, 2010

As we move into spring and the season is changing, what is your favorite season? Why? What can you do during that season that you cand do during the other seasons? is there a season that you hate? why?

I think that my favorite season is spring. The reason why I like spring is because the flowers start blooming, the river breaks up, the snow melts, the birds come, there is no bugs and i get to go TUNDRA! I can go to tundra and look for bird eggs... I kind of hate summer, because there is a lot of bugs, and i have to pick berries:(..... I don't like to pick berries but then i have to... I was so excited that spring came, because its almost egg hunting season... The river is going to break up soon and the ice is going to go away, and then well head down river to the tundra.. lol.. ok i gots to go

No comments:

Post a Comment