Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Have you ever had mixed feelings about a friend of family member? How can we love someone and hate them at the same time? How did you handle the situation?

I think i kind of had a mixed feeling about my family before... There was this one time my sister was freaken pissing me off.. I didn't want to talk to her all day that day... I wouldn't say i hate her because in our religion the word "hate" is a really strong word... I love my family and i would never hate them.. We all have our ups and downs... NOBODY isn't perfect.... Everybody fights and argues.. Thats how my family is.. We don't get along... But someday we will start getting along and start loving each others... When we start arguing we don't talk for a while... Then later on that day we start talking..

No comments:

Post a Comment