Tuesday, March 16, 2010

>>My Weekend<<

My weekend this weekend was exciting... On Friday I stayed home almost all day.. Around 7 I went to go see Miranda.. I was there for a while.. I got a call from Jolene she told me to go sleep at her house with her because she was all alone with her dad and Stephen.. She didn't want to be the only girl Jonilyn and Juanita were in Toksook... We hung up and i went home.. She went to go pick me up.. We got to her house and we were hanging out. We watched movie.. We listened to music.. and went to bed.. The next day we woke up and had breakfast.. Around 1 Marie Andrew told her to bring her shopping... We got ready and went to pick her up.. We brought her shopping... We were in Bethel for about 4 hours.. We came down and Jolene cooked.. We ate. Joe got a call from Eleanor and Mary... They wanted to go shopping also.. We brought them up.. We stayed in Bethel for about 3 more hours... That day was so tireing.. We came back down.. We went to out aunts house and played cards.. Around 9 i went home.. I played game and went to bed.. Well thats enough.. byee:D

No comments:

Post a Comment