Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's your favorite thing to do with friends? How often do you do it? How many of your friends do you hang out with at a time? What do you do if all your friends are busy? What's the worst time you ever spent with your friends?

My favorite thing to do with my friends is play ball during the summer.... We play ball everyday of the summer time... I mostly hang out with Jonilyn.... Other than her i kind of stay with Miranda if I'm not staying with Anaan... I just hang out with one friend at a time.. Unless its summer time I hang out with more than one friend... During the summer time my friends and I go walking also, if were not playing ball... If all my friends are busy then I just stay home and stay with my family... I don't think there was a worst time that I ever spent with my friends... Whenever i stayed with them it was always fun... I mean even know when I stay with my friends its always fun... Especially with Anaan.... She is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment